Freedom of information
Requests for information
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI) gives everyone the right to request written or recorded information held by QVH.
The Environmental Information Regulations Act 2004 (EIR) gives everyone access to information held by QVH that relates specifically to the environment, including:
- The state of the environment: such as air, water, soil, land, flora and fauna and diversity;
- Emissions and discharges: such as noise, energy, radiation, waste and other such substances;
- Measures and activities: such as policies, plans and agreements, reports, cost benefit and economic analyses;
- The state of human health and safety: including contamination of the food chain;
- Cultural sites and built structures: as they may be affected by environmental factors.
If the information you require is not available via our publication scheme you may wish to make a request under the public access provision of the FOI or EIR Acts. To do so, please contact:
Information Governance Lead
Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
West Sussex RH19 3DZ
Tel: 01342 414223