Coronavirus information and advice for our patients and visitors
Friday 14th February 2020
You can find out the latest national guidance from the Department of Health and Social Care, and Public Health England here.
If you have returned to the UK having visited or travelled through any of the following areas in the last 14 days…
- Republic of Korea
- Hong Kong
- severe acute respiratory infection requiring admission to hospital with clinical or radiological evidence of pneumonia or acute respiratory distress syndrome OR
- acute respiratory infection of any degree of severity, including at least one of shortness of breath (difficult breathing in children) or cough (with or without fever) OR
- fever with no other symptoms
Please do not visit the hospital. Please follow national guidance which says you should immediately:
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the country.
This advice should be followed even if the symptoms are minor.