Interim Director of Workforce & Organisational Development (non-voting Director)
Lawrence Anderson was appointed Interim Director of Workforce and Organisational Development in June 2021, having previously been the Trust’s Deputy Director of Workforce.
Lawrence has worked in the NHS since 2004 and began his career as a Band 4 HR Officer at Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust. Lawrence has a strong background in Medical HR and has previously worked in district general hospitals and large acute NHS organisations, both in London and the South East, across a number of different disciplines within HR.
Lawrence’s particular interests lie in understanding how workforce and organisational development can support and work with managers and staff to add value and ensure we are able to provide the best care to both our staff and our patients.
Board of directors
- Jackie Smith, Chair
- Tony Chambers, Interim Chief Executive
- Miss Tania Cubison, Medical Director
- Nicky Reeves, Chief Nurse
- Stuart Rees, Interim Chief Finance Officer
- Gary Needle, Senior Independent Director
- Paul Dillon-Robinson, Non-Executive Director
- Karen Norman, Non-Executive Director
- Kevin Gould, Non-Executive Director
- Shane Morrison-McCabe, Director of Operations (non-voting director)
- Lawrence Anderson, Interim Director of Workforce & Organisational Development (non-voting director)
- Clare Pirie, Director of Communications & Corporate Affairs (non-voting director)
- Abigail Jago, Director of Strategy and Partnerships (non-voting director)