Paul Dillon-Robinson joined the Board in October 2019.
Paul, from Buxted near Uckfield, is a Chartered Accountant who spent 17 years working in the NHS as a Head of Internal Audit, for a range of organisations in the Kent, Sussex and Surrey area. He then spent nine years as Director of Internal Audit for the House of Commons.
He currently combines tutoring, training and consultancy work with non-executive and charity roles.
Board of directors
- Jackie Smith, Chair
- Tony Chambers, Interim Chief Executive
- Miss Tania Cubison, Medical Director
- Nicky Reeves, Chief Nurse
- Stuart Rees, Interim Chief Finance Officer
- Gary Needle, Senior Independent Director
- Paul Dillon-Robinson, Non-Executive Director
- Karen Norman, Non-Executive Director
- Kevin Gould, Non-Executive Director
- Shane Morrison-McCabe, Director of Operations (non-voting director)
- Lawrence Anderson, Interim Director of Workforce & Organisational Development (non-voting director)
- Clare Pirie, Director of Communications & Corporate Affairs (non-voting director)
- Abigail Jago, Director of Strategy and Partnerships (non-voting director)