Interim Chief Finance Officer
Stuart Rees was appointed Interim Chief Finance Officer in January 2023. He brings with him over 27 experience in the NHS, with 15 years in a director of finance/chief finance officer role.
Stuart initially joined the NHS as part of the National Finance Management Training Scheme, progressing to hold a number of senior positions in the NHS. These include chief finance officer for Northamptonshire CCG; chief finance officer for Nene and Corby CCGs; director of finance, contracting and performance of Shropshire Community Health Trust; and director of finance and performance for Shropshire County PCT.
Stuart has significant experience in finance, contracting, estates, and information management and technology.
He is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy and enjoys triathlons from sprint to full ironman distances.
Board of directors
- Jackie Smith, Chair
- Tony Chambers, Interim Chief Executive
- Miss Tania Cubison, Medical Director
- Nicky Reeves, Chief Nurse
- Stuart Rees, Interim Chief Finance Officer
- Gary Needle, Senior Independent Director
- Paul Dillon-Robinson, Non-Executive Director
- Karen Norman, Non-Executive Director
- Kevin Gould, Non-Executive Director
- Shane Morrison-McCabe, Director of Operations (non-voting director)
- Lawrence Anderson, Interim Director of Workforce & Organisational Development (non-voting director)
- Clare Pirie, Director of Communications & Corporate Affairs (non-voting director)
- Abigail Jago, Director of Strategy and Partnerships (non-voting director)