Mr Jeremy Collyer

Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon

Mr Jeremy Collyer

Specialist interests: All aspects of maxillofacial surgery with special interest in the treatment of facial deformity, orthognathic surgery, trauma surgery, salivary gland surgery and surgical dermatology

Mr Jeremy Collyer joined Queen Victoria Hospital as a Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon in 2006.

His undergraduate training was at Guy’s Hospital Dental School and Southampton University Medical School. His post graduate training was at a wide variety of hospitals in the South East including a period of time at QVH.

Mr Collyer has a broad experience in all aspects of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He also has an interest in 3 dimensional imaging systems and the use of navigational surgery in the treatment of facial deformity.

Since 2009 Mr Collyer has provided orthognathic surgery to nearly 260 patients with severe jaw discrepancies who often have significant facial deformities.

As part of our long term care of patients we continue to be interested in their outcomes and collect feedback from them immediately after surgery, at two and five years.

90% of Mr Collyer’s patients would rate his surgical care as excellent, whilst the remaining 10% would rate him as good. 98% of his patients are very satisfied/satisfied with their outcome.