Kevin joined the Board in September 2017.
He is a Chartered Accountant with 25 years’ experience in the financial services and consulting industries, focussing on governance, risk and audit.
Kevin has lived in Sharpthone (a village in Mid Sussex), where he is a Parish Councillor, since 1998, and is involved in a number of commercial and charitable organisations as a consultant and non-executive director.
At QVH Kevin chairs the Audit Committee.
Board of directors
- Jackie Smith, Chair
- Tony Chambers, Interim Chief Executive
- Miss Tania Cubison, Medical Director
- Nicky Reeves, Chief Nurse
- Stuart Rees, Interim Chief Finance Officer
- Gary Needle, Senior Independent Director
- Paul Dillon-Robinson, Non-Executive Director
- Karen Norman, Non-Executive Director
- Kevin Gould, Non-Executive Director
- Shane Morrison-McCabe, Director of Operations (non-voting director)
- Lawrence Anderson, Interim Director of Workforce & Organisational Development (non-voting director)
- Clare Pirie, Director of Communications & Corporate Affairs (non-voting director)
- Abigail Jago, Director of Strategy and Partnerships (non-voting director)