The QVH Charity helps to enhance the care and treatment of patients at Queen Victoria Hospital.
We work with our supporters to raise money and provide financial support to areas of the hospital that lie beyond the scope of NHS funding.
We proudly support staff and patients of the hospitals, and fund a range of initiatives including:
- Cutting edge medical equipment
- Improving wards and waiting areas to enhance the patient experience
- Supporting health, wellbeing and professional development of all staff.
At QVH Charity, we bring people together to raise life-changing funds for Queen Victoria Hospital.
Together, we’re doing incredible things. From supporting people’s eye health to expert cancer treatment, our care changes lives for patients from all over the South East of England and beyond.
Like you, we want our community to thrive. So if you share our vision, we need your support to bring it to life.
Your regular donation could pay for:
- £5 a month could help us to provide the best possible care for patients at our hospital
- £10 a month could help us continue to support staff wellbeing initiatives
- £20 a month could help to invest in state-of-the-art equipment for our operating theatres.
There are lots of ways you can donate or support our QVH Charity and help us make a life-changing difference.
Find out more here.
Want to know more?
If you would like to speak to a member of our friendly fundraising team please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01342 414 170.