CoG meetings in public
Formal meetings of the QVH Council of Governors (CoG) take place once every three months and an Annual General of the trust is held each summer. Our foundation trust members and members of the general public are very welcome to attend.
Generally, public sessions of the meetings start at 4pm. But we would recommend you E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01342 414200 to request a place and confirm the exact timings and venue.
The agenda and papers for the meetings will be available here one week before the meeting.
Dates of forthcoming meetings are:
- Monday 13 January 2020 at the Jubilee Community Centre
- Monday 6 April at the Jubilee Community Centre
- Monday 20 July at Meridian Hall, East Court
- Monday 12 October at the Jubilee Community Centre
- Monday 11 January 2021 at the Jubilee Community Centre.
Annual General Meeting
Our next Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 20 July 2020 at Meridian Hall, East Grinstead.
Meeting papers are available to the right. For papers and minutes of meetings held earlier, or for any other information, please contact our Deputy Company Secretary, Hilary Saunders on 01342 414200 or email@example.com
Board of directors
Dates and minutes of the QVH board of directors’ meetings in public