CoG meetings in public
Formal meetings of the QVH Council of Governors (CoG) take place once every three months and an Annual General of the trust is held each summer. Our foundation trust members and members of the general public are very welcome to attend.
Please email Hilary.Saunders1@nhs.net or call 01342 414200 ideally a week prior to the meeting to request a place and confirm the exact timings and venue.
The agenda and papers for the meetings will be available here one week before the meeting.
Dates of forthcoming meetings are as follows (please note venues are subject to the current rules at that time around social distancing):
- Monday 10 January 2022 at 4pm – This meeting will take place using video conferencing facilities. If you would like to join this session, please email Hilary.Saunders1@nhs.net to advise.
- Monday 11 April 2022 at 4pm – venue to be confirmed
- Monday 18 July 2022 at 3pm followed by AGM – venue to be confirmed
- Monday 24 October 2022 at 4pm – venue to be confirmed
- Monday 9 January 2023 at 4pm – venue to be confirmed.
Annual General Meeting 2021
Our virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) took place on Monday 19 July from 5-6.30pm. It was an opportunity to hear about our achievements over the last year, including our role as a specialist surgical cancer during the pandemic, working with hospitals from across Sussex, Surrey and Kent, to support patients with high-risk cancers (breast, head & neck, and skin). Papers for the AGM are here. And you can read our Annual Report and Accounts 2020/21 here.
For papers and minutes of meetings held earlier, or for any other information, please contact our Deputy Company Secretary, Hilary Saunders on 01342 414200 or email@example.com
Board of directors
Dates and minutes of the QVH board of directors’ meetings in public.