BoD meetings in public
Meetings of the QVH board of directors (BoD) are held on the first Thursday of the calendar month on alternate months.
Members of the council of governors, foundation trust, general public and media are welcome to attend the meetings. To do so, please register your interest in advance of the meeting by emailing Leonora May, Deputy Company Secretary, at email@example.com Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis up to the capacity of the meeting room. A waiting list will be in place if necessary.
We welcome relevant, written questions on any agenda item from our staff, our members or the public. To ensure that we can give a considered and comprehensive response, written questions must be submitted in advance of the meeting (at least three clear working days). Please forward questions to Leonora May, Deputy Company Secretary, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marked ‘Questions for the board of directors’. Members of the public may not take part in the Board discussion. Where appropriate, the response to written questions will be published with the minutes of the meeting.
Dates of the forthcoming business meetings are:
- 7 July 2022, Archibald McIndoe meeting room, QVH, 10am-1pm. This meeting will be held face to face; in order that we can manage appropriate social distancing and other infection control measures please email Leonora May, Deputy Company Secretary, at email@example.com for details if you would like to attend.
- 1 September 2022, Archibald McIndoe meeting room, QVH, 10am-1pm
- 3 November 2022, Education Centre, QVH, 10am-1pm
- 5 January 2023, Education Centre, QVH, 10am-1pm
- 2 March 2023, Education Centre, QVH, 10am-1pm.
The board may also hold parts of its business meetings in private to discuss any agenda items that are commercial in confidence or that concern any patient or member of staff that could be identified. All meetings held in private are attended in full by the governor representative.