QVH’s dietitians promote nutritional well-being, treat disease and prevent nutrition related problems, serving both QVH inpatients and the local community.
The team hold clinics in the community and in QVH outpatients and offer the Weight & Shape plan – a weight management course based at Edenbridge Hospital and at QVH.
We can accept any referral that meets our referral criteria across the locality. The department will accept referrals for:
- Active inflammatory bowel disease
- Diabetes reviews
- Faltering growth
- Food intolerance/allergies
- Gastrointestinal disorders (IBS, diverticulitis, constipation, gall stones)
- Malnutrition (Malnutrition Universal Screening Tool score 2)
- Newly diagnosed diabetes, type 1 & 2
- Newly diagnosed coeliac disease
- Nutritional assessment
- Vitamins, minerals, supplements
- Weight management