Mr Simon Harvey
Consultant Dental and Maxillofacial Radiologist
Mr Simon Harvey is a consultant and registered specialist in Dental and Maxillofacial Radiology. He completed specialist training at Guy’s and St Thomas’ and now works at Queen Victoria Hospital and The Eastman Dental Hospital, London.
His subspecialty clinical interests are dentoalveolar cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) and salivary gland interventional radiology. He accepts referrals for salivary assessments, balloon ductoplasty and basket retrieval.
He has an interest in dentolegal disputes and holds a Master’s Degree in Medical Law and Ethics from the King’s College London School of Law. He sits on The DDU Dental Advisory Committee and acts as an independent expert witness.
- Harvey, S., Patel, S. Guidelines and template for reporting on CBCT scans. Br Dent J 228, 15–18 (2020).
- Harvey, S., Ball, F., Brown, J. et al. ‘Non-standard’ panoramic programmes and the unusual artefacts they produce. Br Dent J 223, 248–252 (2017).
- Patel, Harvey et al. Cone Beam Computed Tomography in Endodontics. Quintessence, 2016
- Contributing author to “Essentials of Dental Radiography and Radiology” 6th Edition
- Contributing author to “Bailey and Love’s Essential operations in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Contact email: email@example.com